Kidsogenius is looking for part time and full time speech-language pathologist(SLP). SLPs with experience or extra interest in the pediatric population are welcome to apply.
- Possess a Degree or Master in Speech-Language Therapy.
- Present with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to converse in Chinese dialects are favoured.
- Able to assess, diagnose and treat children with speech and communication disorders independently.
- Able to work with children on a one-to-one basis and in a group.
- Able to keep records and collaborate with other professionals.
- Ability to work on Saturdays will be an advantage.
All resumes & applications can be emailed to Ms Cheryl at firstname.lastname@example.org